Summer is right around the corner, and I KNOW that you will be wearing those cute tanks and strapless tops any day now! 😉 Not to worry though, because this Sculpted Shoulder Workout just the workout for you, to make you feel confident and strong in your summer clothes!
Grab some dumbbells and add this routine into your workouts to get summer-ready in no time!
Sculpted Shoulders Workout
Let’s sculpt some sexy shoulders! Grab some dumbbells and complete this circuit 3 times through for some seriously, sculpted shoulders!
- Overhead Press – Stand with feet hip distance apart and holding your weights in your hands. Bring your weights and hands up to a goal post position with your palms facing forward and your elbows bent at 90 degrees. Press the weights overhead without arching your back. Bend at your elbows to bring the elbows back into that 90 degree bend. Repeat 20 times.
- Side Raises – Start standing with your legs hip distance apart, holding weights in your hands, and your hands down by your sides, palms facing in. Using your shoulder muscles, and not tensing up the through the neck, raise your arms out to the side so that your arms are parallel to the floor. Lower your arms back down by your sides to complete one repetition. Repeat 20 times.
- Front Raises – Start standing with your feet hip distance apart, holding weights, and your hands down in front of you with your palms facing in. Raise your arms up so that your arms are parallel to the floor and your palms are facing down. Lower the arms down, and complete 20 repetitions.
- Rear Shoulder Raise – Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, and hold weights in your hands with your palms facing each other. Hinge from your hips and lower your torso down towards the floor so that it is almost parallel to the floor. With a very slight bend in the elbows, squeeze your shoulder blades together as you bring your arms out to the sides. Slowly control the weights back down, and repeat for 20 repetitions.
- Planks Walk Outs – Start standing with your feet hip distance apart and your arms by your sides. Bend at your hips and reach your hands to the floor keeping your legs as straight as possible. Walk your hands out in front of you until you reach a plank position. Hold the plank for a second, and walk your hands back in to stand all the way back up. Repeat 20 times.
What’s your favorite shoulder exercise right now? Let me know in the comments!