Last week we had a little shin-dig and made up some Salmon Burgers and Meg’s Chicken Kebobs! But while the boys were grilling up, us girls were able to snack away on some delicious no-guilt dip.
We can’t even explain how delectable this is! The Greek Yogurt gives a nice tangy flavor to this dip, and the sun-dried tomatoes, well they are so delicious we don’t even need to explain…
We originally made this with Goat Cheese but it’s just as good made with Feta Cheese. Serve with tons of veggies and some homemade pita chips and you can munch and crunch until your hearts desire!
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces goat cheese OR feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped & lightly packed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained & chopped
- salt & pepper
- In a medium bowl mash together cheese,yogurt, and olive oil until combined and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and fold in to combine.
- Serve with pita chips and veggies.