“Until you spread your wings you will have no idea how far you can fly.”- Anonymous
Welcome to our Arms & Booty Burn ~ Bikini Workout!
Yes, that’s right! With more than 25 days left to summer we are chiseling our bikini bodies every week to stay in tip top beach shape! This workout is great because you working more than one muscle group at a time for a bigger calorie burn and total body toning.
You will be doing a lot of reps in these exercises so we suggest a weight that is difficult but not too heavy! However, don’t be afraid to challenge yourself… for the stronger you become the longer you can soar!
Arm & Booty Burn ~ Bikini Workout
Complete this workout as a circuit moving from one exercise to the next with no rest. Repeat this circuit 3 times through.
- Push Ups – Start in a plank position with straight arms and your hands a little bit wider than shoulder width apart. Squeeze your core and booty as you lower your body toward the ground, exhaling to push back up into your plank. To modify, simply drop your knees to the mat and continue.
- Single Leg Booty Lift – Laying on your back with your feet hip width apart extend one leg straight up towards the sky. Lay your hands down by your side and press up through your foot that is on the ground, squeezing your booty to raise your hips up. Lower yourself to the mat and continue on the same leg in the air for 20 reps before switching.
- Spread Your Wings Row – Start this exercise like a plank, but holding on to weights. Lift that beautiful wing of yours towards the sky, starting with your elbow, and unfold your arm reaching to the sky as you rotate your body into a side plank. Return back into a plank position. Alternate sides to complete 30 reps total or 15 on each side.
- Booty Marches – Begin on your back with your feet hip width apart. Press your hips up into a bridge position and hold it bringing one knee up to make a 90 degree angle. Use your booty and lower abs to keep your hips steady and your march side to side. Complete 30 marches total.
- 3-Point Push Ups – To properly line yourself up for this exercise start in a plank position just like you would for a regular pushup then drop your knees to the ground. From there, raise one foot up off of the ground reaching through your heel toward the wall (or ocean!) behind you. Keep your leg off the ground for 10 pushups and then switch sides.
- Wing & Booty Toners – Come into your hip bridge and bring your weights up to the sky with your palms facing each other and your hands right above your shoulders. Keep your hips off the ground and your belly tight. Bend at your elbows to lower your weights down towards your forehead. Extend your elbows and squeeze your triceps as your reach a fully straight position with your arms. Continue for 20 reps keeping your hips off the ground.
- Booty Lift Pulses – Bring your hips up into a bridge and squeeze your booty tight! Lower your hips just HALFWAY down and just as you feel a sense of relaxation lift them back up and squeeze again! Repeat 50 times without touching the mat. Yes!..we said 50!
Find your FREE printable download here! Right click and “Save as…”
This is a great workout for you to do at the gym, at home, or at the beach! It is always great to have a few sets of dumbbells handy for the days you just don’t make it to the gym! Tweet this workout to your friends and inspire each other to keep on working those bikini bods all the way into Autumn!