“On the beach, you can live in bliss.”
It’s no surprise that we love working out where the waves crash on the shore! Getting outside and out of the typical gym environment is so rejuvenating! The key is arriving at the beach super early so you have plenty of space…and a small audience. 😉
In this workout we gathered our favorite equipment-free booty and leg exercises so that you can feel confident and tight in your cute scrunch bottom bikinis!
Download your FREE Bikini Bottom Printable, just right click and “Save as…”
Your legs are stronger than you may think, which is why you will be doing so many reps of these exercises! Repeat this workout as a circuit, doing 20 reps for each exercise and a total of 3 sets!
- Rear-View Lunges – Time to get that rear into gear! Start with both feet together and step one foot straight behind you. Bend both knees to 90 degrees and use your booty to press you back to standing. Always keep your weight in your front heel, stay balanced, and keep your chest up. After 20 repetitions, switch legs!
- Booty Blaster Squats – Squats, squats, and more squats! This is one of the best exercises you can do to lift and tone your toosh! Remember, keep your head & chest up, shoulders back, weight in your heels, and dip LOW!
- Single Leg Hip Hinge – Dead lifts do wonders for the back of your legs. Hinge from your hips, keeping your back flat, while balancing on one foot, and letting the other foot rise behind you. Reach the opposite hand forward and down to your standing leg. This takes balance and focus, but we know you can handle it!
- Thigh Slimmer Lunges – Here, we are going to engage our cores while working our lower half! Talk about total body toning 🙂 Step out to the side bending your leg, into a side lunge. Keep your chest up and engage your core. After you’ve hit your side lunge, pull your leg back to center and balance for a quick second with your foot by your knee. Repeat without touching the ground in between lunges.
- Booty Lifts – Kneeling in the sand, anchor you feet into the ground and lower your hips down towards your feet. Without relaxing into a “seated” position, life your booty back up to kneeling and squeeze your cheeks tight!
- Tooshie Toners – Hands up! Engage your core, dig your toes into the sand and lean back.. Lean as far as you can control and then use your core to come back up into a neutral position.
Working out doesn’t always have to feel like a chore! You can make your workouts fun and interesting by simply changing the environment that you are in. Tweet this to challenge your friends…take them outside to experience a splash of fitness this summer. We are sure that they will thank you for it! Don’t forget to share your picture on Instagram and twitter with the hashtag #LiveFitSummer!