We won’t go into too much detail, since we have already in those posts…but let’s just say, PERFECT. SUMMER. MEAL. 😉
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 4-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons Ragin' Cajun Seasoning or low-sodium store-bought cajun season (if desired)
- 1 cup Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 1 cup cilantro lime rice or brown rice
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub olive oil over both sides of the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper, to taste,and cajun season if desired.
- Place on preheated grill and cook for about 4 minutes each side, with the grill top closed. Chicken should be golden brown and will be done when internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of 1/2 cup rice and top with 1/2 cup Pineapple Mango Salsa.
We are loving all of our #LiveFitSummer recipes! Are you?! Please comment below and share this recipe on twitter! Thanks to all of our loyal readers for inspiring us to keep doing what we love!