It’s Monday again which means I have another #MoveItMonday workout for you!
A week ago, I went out to the Golden Coast for a wedding and to visit some friends and family. Of course, I got some great workouts in while I was there! Nothing is more motivating than a great view to workout with!
Naturally, the view and a bench nearby became my workout tool…but feel free to use a chair at home, like in our Full Body Chair Workout, or a bench at the park or gym!
This full body workout that will get you beach-ready in no time! 😉
This full body workout will work every inch of your Bikini Body and have you feeling flawless in your two-piece. Complete this circuit workout 3 times through.
- Side Knee Ups – Start standing sideways to the bench with one foot on the bench. Press through the heel of the foot on the bench to work the hammies and booty! As you step up, cross your opposite elbow over to the knee, to work your obliques and abs a little bit! Do 15 repetitions and then switch sides.
- Upside Down Push Ups – These are tough! Start with your feet on the bench and your hands on the ground in a plank position. Be sure that your shoulders are directly over your hands. Lower your body in a straight line down into a push up. Keep your abs tights and press back up. To modify, turn around and place your hands on the bench, or just do the push up on the ground. Complete 15 push ups.
- Split Squats – One of the best booty moves ever! Start with one foot in front of you, quite a ways away from the bench, and the other leg reaching back onto the bench. Bend both knees as if you were going into a lunge, keeping your weight in the front leg. Use your booty and hamstrings to straighten your legs. Repeat for 15 repetitions on each leg.
- Single Leg Tricep Dips – Time to tame those triceps! With your hands on the very edge of the bench and your fingers facing you, lift one leg off the ground. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and lower your hips down. Using the back of your arms press your arms back straight. Do 15 repetitions and the next round make sure to lift the other leg.
- Single Leg Squats – Start standing close to the edge of the bench and balance on one leg. Lower yourself down, as if you were sitting onto the bench, but try not to place too much weight onto the bench, keep your leg working! Press through the standing heel to come back up. Repeat for 15 repetitions on each leg.
- Upside Down Climbers – Let’s work those abs! Start in your upside down push up position, but this time use your abs and pull one knee in towards your chest, and then place it back onto the bench. Switch legs, and repeat for 30 repetitions total. If you need to modify, do this move with the feet on the ground.
Find your FREE printable download here! Right click and “Save as…”