We hope you had a FANTASTIC labor day weekend! We were soaking up the sun ourselves and were able to enjoy the long weekend with family and friends! We enjoyed tons of delicious food and now we are ready to get back to the routine!
With over 2 weeks left of summer we are holding on for dear life. We created another Booty Workout to blast that booty into shape! We are still planning on getting some use out of our scrunchy bottoms in the next few weeks, and we want a nice looking bum in the sun! 😉
Booty Blasting Bikini Workout
Time to blast that booty! Do this circuit workout 3 times through for a toned tooth and tight booty!
- Curtsey Lunge – Curtseys are great for more than just looking cute! They work that booty like no other move. Start standing with feet together and step your foot diagonally backwards so that it crosses behind you. Keeping the weight in your front heel press back up through the back of your leg to stand with feet together. Repeat for 20 repetitions on one side then switch.
- Single-Leg Hip Hinge – Dead lifts do wonders for the back of your legs. Hinge from your hips, keeping your back flat, while balancing on one foot, and letting the other foot rise behind you. Reach the opposite hand forward and down to your standing leg. This takes balance and focus, but we know you can handle it! Do 20 repetitions on one leg then switch to the other.
- Sissy Squats – Whoever thought these squats where “sissy” were completely wrong! These will get those legs firing and will sculpt some slim thighs. Lift yourself up onto your toes, so that you have to use your calves to keep you up. Bend at your knees sit your hips back. Only go as low as your can while keeping your heels off the ground. Repeat for 20 repetitions.
- Single-Leg Booty Blasters – These are one of our current favorites! Boy, do they BURN! Start off doing a single leg squat, keeping your free leg behind you. As you stand bring your free leg forward to cross your ankle to your standing knee. Sit back as if you were sitting into a chair, stand up to complete ONE repetition, repeat for 20 repetitions on each side.
- Walking Lunges – Find a long hallway or take it outside (preferably to the beach 😉 ) and take a large step forward, bending both knees to 90 degrees. Keeping all your weight in your front heel, push yourself forward to stand all the way up. Do 30 repetitions total, these are a GREAT booty builder!
Find your FREE printable download here! Right click and “Save as…”
Are you planning on keeping summer going as long as possible?! Continue using the hashtag #LiveFitSummer to show us your summertime fun! Don’t forget to tweet this workout to a friend that will enjoy it!