Double, Double , Toil & Trouble!!
This is the first toning workout of your #Lean4Halloween Challenge! This Double Trouble Workout will work your ENTIRE body!
Each exercise will work at least TWO different muscle groups for double trouble!!
If you haven’t completed your #WakeUpWorkouts yet, that’s ok! We know it can be tough to get started on a workout program! You can still get it done and check in with us after you complete it! Check your Weekly Schedule to see what you have to do today!
Double Trouble Workout
Time to tone every inch! This workout will work at least TWO different muscle groups for each exercise! Do this circuit workout 3 times through for a DOUBLE TROUBLE full-body burn! 😉
- Rear Fly w/ Booty Lifts – Work those back muscles as you work on that booty! Hinge from your hips slightly, keeping your back straight. Slightly bend your elbows, keeping palms facing in. Squeeze the shoulder blades together to lift the arms out to the side. As you lift the arms, lift your RIGHT left up and squeeze your booty! Do 10 repetitions before switching to the other leg.
- Squats w/ Shoulder Press – This move is awesome. Hold your dumbbells up by your ears with palms facing in. Lower that booty down as if sitting into a low chair, as you press through your heels to come back up, also press your arms overhead to work the shoulders. Repeat 15 times.
- Rear Lunge w/ Bicep Curls – Hold onto those weights as you take a big step backwards with your RIGHT foot. Lower down into a lunge as you curl those weights up for a bicep curl. Press through the front heel to come back up and, with control, lower those weights back to your sides. Complete 10 repetitions on the right before switching sides.
- Plié Squats w/ Standing Row – Move those feet wider than shoulder width apart with your knees and toes pointing out. Hold your weights with your palms facing in towards you. Lower down as if you were sliding your back down a wall, keeping your torso upright. Press through your heels and use your inner thighs and hamstrings to press you back up. As you come up, lift your elbows up high and squeeze your back and shoulder blades together into a standing row. Repeat 15 times.
- Booty Bridge w/ Chest Press – Bring it down to the mat! With your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hold your weights up and out to your sides. Your elbows should be bent at 90 degrees. As you lift your booty up, press your weights up squeezing your chest muscles, as you lower your booty, bring the weights back down. Repeat for 15 repetitions.
- Booty Bridge w/ SKULL Crushers – This time we’re going to hold that Booty Bridge! Keep your hips lifted the entire time as you complete some SKULL crushers! 😉 Have your arms straight up with palms facing in, only moving from your elbow to the weight. Slowly, and with control bend the elbow, bringing the weight to your temples. Use those triceps to bring those dumbbells back up. Squeeze the back of the arms at the top! Do 15 repetitions.
- V-Sits – Lay all the way back and extend your legs out, hold one weight on each end with both hands, right at your chest. Using your abs, lift your chest up and bring your knees up to meet your upper body and lower body together. With control, lower upper body and lower body back down, without going all the way down and losing that contraction in the abs. Complete 15 repetitions for a KILLER 6-pack!
Download your FREE printable HERE!
We hope you are enjoying your first day of the #Lean4Halloween Challenge! Check in tomorrow for some festive breakfast ideas that will give you TONS of energy and help you stay on track! 😉
If you haven’t signed up yet for the challenge, you still can! Or, invite some friends to join you in the challenge! Sign up below to join!
Sign Up to for our #Lean4Halloween Challenge
Get workouts, recipes, tips and motivation sent straight to your inbox!