Unfortunately our #LiveFitSummer has come to an end! 🙁 From learning to surf, traveling, fun workouts, and trying so many new things, this has been a summer to remember! We can’t wait until next year to experience many more things, spend some more time on the beach, AND help inspire YOU to Live Fit!
But until then, we are gearing up for fall with our #Lean4Halloween series of posts, workouts, recipes and MUCH more! We are so excited to share more with you as we start our little challenge!
We will officially be starting our #Lean4Halloween challenge next week, and it will continue for the next 6 weeks leading up to Halloween! Get ready for weekly workouts schedules, Autumn-inspired recipes and treats, and PLENTY of NEW workouts to get you fit for Fall!
We want to help you reach your goals of feeling sexy and toned for Halloween and make you feel confident to wear a cute little Halloween costume you may have never felt comfortable wearing…until this year, that is!! 😉
Get ready to gear up for #Lean4Halloween this week by doing this Full Body Bosu HIIT Workout! It will tone every muscle in your body AND get your heart-rate going! ♥ The Bosu Balance Trainer is great to also help challenge your stability and REALLY work your core, try some moves from our Bosu Core Workout for some extra ab work too if you’d like! 😉
Full Body Bosu HIIT Workout
Complete this killer total body workout as a circuit for some SERIOUS burn! Repeat this circuit 3 times, and after you’ll feel unstoppable! 😉
- Mountain Climbers – Time to get moving! Start in a plank with the round side down. Keeping your shoulders directly over your hands, bring one knee in towards to the chest using your abs. Switch legs as fast as you can for 1 minute. Imagine that you are running with high knees, that’s the speed you’re looking for! 😉
- Alternating Push Ups – These are tough! Start in a plank position (either on toes or on knees) with one hand on the ground and one hand on the round side of the bosu. Lower into a push up and press back up. Bring the lower hand up onto the bosu and bring the other hand down on the floor on the other side of the bosu. Do a push up and move back through the center. Keep alternating side to side to complete 20 push ups!
- Bosu Burpees – If you thought regular burpees were hard, wait until you try these! Hold the bosu over head with the flat side facing you. Lower it to the floor, with the round side down. Jump your feet back into a plank making sure to keep your shoulders over your hands. Jump back in to your squat and come all the way up pressing the bosu overhead again. Repeat for 15 repetitions.
- Single-Leg Booty Bridge – Bring it to the floor! Have the flat side down, lay on your back, and place one foot on top of the bosu. Press down into the heel of the foot and use your booty to lift your hips up into a bridge. Lower the hips all the way to the ground and repeat for 15 repetitions before switching to the other side!
- Side to Side Hop Ups – Time to get the heart rate back up! Start standing with one foot on the round side of the bosu. Hop up and over the bosu to land on the other side with the opposite foot on the bosu. Hop as fast as you can side to side for 1 minute!
- Oblique Toe Taps – Time to work those abs! Lay on your back with you RIGHT hand behind your head, and your LEFT arm extended over head. Straighten your RIGHT leg out, and plant your LEFT foot on the floor. Come up to a crunch crossing your LEFT hand to your RIGHT foot. Repeat 10 times before switching to the other side.
Now get to it! Print out this workout and “HIIT” the gym! 😉 Tweet this workout to a friend and encourage them to join the #Lean4Halloween Challenge too! They won’t want to miss it!