We LOVE 3-ingredient cookies, but my favorite version is this one! I added a fourth ingredient that makes these cookies even better…
♥♥♥ COCONUT! ♥♥♥
These 4-ingredient cookies are the perfect way to enjoy your sweets without ruining your healthy eating! You know I love chocolate with recipes like my Healthy Chocolate Truffles or my Almond Butter Brownies, so naturally these go right along with my chocolate craze!
These are so simple and take only a minute to throw together. They’re so tasty, you’ll never even know how healthy they are. You can even have them for breakfast and not feel guilty! 😉
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 super ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine ingredients until well mixed.
- using a tablespoon, scoop mixture out and shape into a ball.
- Gently press the ball down to flatten a bit, to allow them to cook better.
- Place on grease baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Have you ever made 3-Ingredient Cookies before? What’s you favorite variation?