This summery salad will throw your taste buds into a frenzy! It’s loaded with tons of tropical flavor and the fresh ingredients will have you believing it’s summer all year long!
We found a great deal at Whole Foods on precooked wild shrimp and had to take advantage of it, making this salad easy enough to whip up in about 10 minutes!
That’s our type of meal; a LEAN & CLEAN meal full of protein and taste, but not on calories! This is a perfect addition to our #LiveFitSummer series! ☀
- 2 cups arugula or baby greens
- 8-10 shrimp, precooked and chilled
- 1/4 cup mango, diced
- 1/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- thinly sliced red onions (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- juice from 1 lime
- fresh black pepper
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients together and gently toss.
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients and whisk to mix.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of dressing over salad, and enjoy!
- Store remaining dressing in an airtight container to use later.