Welcome to the weekend, Live Fit Babes! Score BIG with this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip! 😉
Since it is officially FOOTBALL season, we thought we would contribute a Touchdown-Worthy Tailgate Treat with our healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip!
This dip cuts way down on fat by using healthier cheeses like Neufchâtel (an old-style French cheese, make sure to get REAL Neufchâtel, that doesn’t have any additives), which has a 1/3 LESS fat than regular cream cheese, part-skim mozzarella and blue cheese, and by adding GREEK YOGURT to make it creamy AND a high protein snack! Now, you just have to control yourself not to eat ALL of it!
As for other tailgate treats, you may want to try some Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip or some Skinny BBQ Chicken Tenders that are perfect for party appetizers too!! No one at your party will ever even know how healthy all these treats are!
To keep things extra slim, we like to serve this dip with fresh veggies, homemade pita chips, and our Skinny Blue Cheese Dip! To make the pita chips, simply cut a pita pocket into 8 wedges, brush with a little olive oil, sprinkle with a little sea salt if you’d like, and bake at 400 degrees for about 3- minutes per side, watch them carefully, or they could burn!
- 1 pound chicken breast, skinless and shredded
- 4 ounces Neufchâtel cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Prepare your chicken, we like to boil it, let it cool, and shred it with our hands.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a medium casserole dish with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl, mixing well.
- Pour chicken dip into your casserole dish and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until edges of the dip start browning.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese if your wish!
- To keep it super skinny serve with fresh veggies and homemade pita chips!