One of my biggest cravings during fall is Healthy PUMPKIN BREAD!!
The first time I had Pumpkin Bread was a few years back when a client brought me some pumpkin bread one holiday…OH MY GOSH!!
So delicious and so moist! This healthy version uses oat flour (you can use oats ground up in your food processor) making it very filling AND very nutritious! The sugar is replaced with a MUCH lower amount of pure maple syrup and coconut oil replaces other oils and butter, making this a healthy bread perfect for breakfast, snacks or even a healthy dessert option!
Make this tasty bread for a perfect grab-and-go option during the #Lean4Halloween Challenge, it’s a perfect thing to Make on the Weekend for a week’s worth of healthy food!
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x5 loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix together wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined, making sure not to over mix.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool fully before cutting.
If you love this recipe, you HAVE to try our Pumpkin Spice Waffles!! They are another great thing to meal perp ahead of time! Make sure to share this recipe with pumpkin loving friends and to let us know when you make this recipe by tagging us @LiveFit_Girl on Instagram and Twitter!