These lovely little treasures are so easy to make and will leave your skin feeling silky soft! These simple homemade bath melts are made of Fair Trade Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, as well as my go-to beauty product, coconut oil. The natural cocoa butter goes a soft chocolatey sent, which pairs perfectly with some peppermint essential oil, or even lavender!
Take 5 minutes to make these tonight for yourself, or give them as a gift to your girlfriends for V-day, they’ll love it, and love you for being such a great friend!! ♡
- In a glass measuring cup, melt cocoa butter, shea butter, and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 second intervals on 50% power until the cocoa butter is almost completely melted.
- Stir to fully melt the cocoa butter.
- Add fragrance and stir in gently.
- Carefully pour mixture into your mold.
- Allow to solidify for at least 4 hours before using
- Depending on size, use 2-3 melts per bath.
How do you love pampering yourself after a long week of intense workouts and hard work?