Looking for the BEST healthy turkey burger recipe? Look no further — this recipe is easy, fast, and is FULL of flavor!
And no holiday is complete without some burgers!
These easy turkey burgers are to die for!! They are the perfect base for literally ANY kind of burger you want!
Only want cheese? No problem. Want to get a little creative? Top it with some grilled pineapple and maybe a slice of bacon! Or if you’re mexican obsessed like me…top it with some guac and salsa!
Whether you’re a Plain Jane or you want a fully-loaded burger, THIS is the healthy burger for you!
These turkey burgers would be absolutely PERFECT with some crispy Sweet Potato Fries — serious *facepalm* because as soon as I finished taking these pictures I realized I should have made some for the pictures!! Oh well, I’ll have to make everything again and get some new pics one day! 😉
But anyway, I can’t wait to experiment with different toppings all summer!
Oh, and P.S…these are amazing to add to your healthy meal prepping routine on the weekend! They’re also are amazing on salads, or with a lettuce “bun”! 😉
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 Ezekiel Buns
- any toppings of your choice
- In a large bowl, gently mix burger ingredients until just combined. Be careful not to play with the meat too much or your burgers will be tough.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal sizes and gently form into patties.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, or preheat a nonstick skillet over a medium heat on the stove.
- Lightly spray the grill or skillet with olive oil, and then cook the patties for 4-6 minutes per side, or until the center is no longer pink and the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Assemble your burgers, and enjoy.
What healthy topping are you going to put on your turkey burger?