I seriously LOVE Fabletics!! The clothes are such great quality and the PRICE!! Perfect for a fitness apparel addict like me…plus, your first outfit is only $25!! WHAT?! An entire outfit for $25!
Their VIP program is amazing and allows your to get and entirely new outfit each month starting at only $50. Let’s just say, I tend to buy more than one outfit! 😉
These are my fifth pair of their leggings and I love how much compression the have and how they fit. These are one of my favorite pairs of capris I own, the color is amazing! Be sure to check out Fabletics if you haven’t yet, because they have SO MANY cute clothes!!
This workout is a quick 5 minute tummy toning workout when you’re in need of a quick workout! If you’ve seen my Pilates 5 Minute Ab Workout, you know I love quick efficient workouts for the abs. I hate doing thousands of crunches and find that there are so many other exercise that will target your abs even better.
This workout is full of planks that will get your heart rate up and engage every muscle in your body. Perform each exercise for one minute then move right on to the next one.
Find your PRINTABLE version HERE!
5 Minute Ab Workout
- Mountain Climbers – Start in a full plank position, with your hands directly under your shoulders. Engage your abs and pull your RIGHT knee in towards your chest. As quickly as you can switch legs, but be sure to keep your hips steady.
- V-Sit Crunches – Lay on your back with your arms extended overhead and your legs straight. With control, and without hoisting yourself up, use your abs to lift and balance on your tailbone, reaching your arms towards your feet. Make sure to lift your chest and keep your back straight. To advance this move, you can keep the legs straight at the top.
- Super Women Planks – Come back into a plank on your hands. This time lift your RIGHT arm in front, and your LEFT leg back, making sure to keep the hips steady and engage your abs and obliques. Lower back down, and alternate reaching the opposite arm and leg. Don’t worry about going too fast, just stay steady.
- Side Plank Crunch – Come into a side plank with your RIGHT elbow on the floor. Lift your LEFT leg slightly and reach your LEFT arm overhead. Using your obliques pull your LEFT knee and elbow towards each other to whittle our waistline.
- Windshield Wipers – Lay on your back with your legs reaching up to the sky and your arms out in a T-position. Keeping your shoulders on the ground lower your legs to the RIGHT allowing your left hip to slightly lift off the ground — but not too much! Use your obliques to lift back up to center, and repeat to the LEFT side, wiping from side to side.