Now, you know how much I LOVE Greek yogurt in just about anything.
You also may know my love for healthified sweet treats, and all things summer. So with the #BeautifulBeachBum series underway, my first recipe combines all of these into one with some healthy Fro-Yo Popsicles!!
If you were around last summer for my peach pops, you’ll know how easy these popsicles are to make. They are perfect to have on hand when you need a sweet fix.
To make these little beauties I used some amazingly fresh strawberries I picked up from the farmer’s market, a super ripe banana (the browner, the better!), some nonfat Greek yogurt, and some original Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk. THAT’S IT! No added sugar!
Just pop everything in your food processor or blender and mix until it’s nice and smooth and creamy. If you want, strain everything through a nut milk bag, to remove the seeds and really make it smooth! Then, pour that creamy goodness into a popsicle mold…and wait. <— That’s the hardest part!
These are so healthy, I even like to enjoy then for a breakfast treat after a run in the hot morning summer sun! SO refreshing! 🙂
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup original Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and mix until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag or mesh strainer to remove all the strawberry seeds.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- To remove from the molds, carefully run warm water over the molds, making sure not to get any water in the mold, and gently pull the popsicle out.
Have you ever had a popsicle for breakfast?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk. All opinions are 100% mine. Thanks for supporting The Live Fit Girls!