Get ready to feel the burn on this workout because it will seriously sculpt sexy shoulders in only TWO moves!
That’s right, just TWO moves to sculpt, tone, and define your shoulders like never before. Complete this workout just once for a quick toning, or repeat it 3 times for some extra sculpting!
You’ll love the way it makes you feel in a cute summery tank top! 😉
Find your FREE printable version HERE! (Right click, and “Save as…”)
Sexy Shoulders in TWO Moves
- Double Upright Row – Start standing with feet hip distance apart and holding the bands under the arches of your feet. Cross the bands in front of you so they form an “X”. Perform an upright row by leading with your elbows and pulling the bands up. Your elbows should be in line with your shoulders and think about drawing your shoulders blade down your back.
- Right Arm Single Row – Staying in the same position and with no rest, only pull the RIGHT arm up into a row!
- Left Arm Single Row – Now repeat with the LEFT arm only!
- Double Arm Row Pulses! – (Not shown) Pulse both arms at the top of the row position only an inch or two up. Fight through it, it’s gonna burn! 😉
- Double Overhead Press – Stand with feet hip distance apart and the resistance band under the arches of your feet. Bring both arms up to a goalpost position with a 90 degree bend in your elbows, and elbows at shoulder height. Press both arms overhead to engage the shoulders. Focus on relaxing your neck and drawing your shoulder blades down your back.
- Right Arm Overhead Press – Now holding your goalpost position, press only the RIGHT arm overhead. Remember to relax the neck!
- Left Arm Overhead Press – Now overhead press only the LEFT arm as your right arm stays in a goalpost position.
- Overhead Press Pulses! – (Not shown) Hold that goal post position and pulse up and inch or two. Work through that burn, girl!
Make sure to check in after your workout with #LiveFitGirls and comment below with what workout you’d like to see next week!