This sweet treat is a quick and simple way to whip up a perfect snack for a perfect post-workout pick my up, or to enjoy for a healthy dessert or treat.
These no-bake brownie bites are so tasty, you won’t even know that what you’re eating is healthy, refined sugar-free, and only contain FIVE ingredients!
These are the perfect treat to bring to parties or to pack for you or your kids lunch! They are also great to bring along on hiking trips because they are full of healthy nuts to keep you feeling satisfied!
Are you subscribed to The Live Fit Girl YouTube Channel? I’ll be adding more recipes, quick tips, and lifestyle vlogs soon! Be the first to
see when I upload them and subscribe to my channel HERE
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder for rolling (optional)
- If your dates are too dry, soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Place dates in a food processor and blend for a minute or until the dates are pea-sized. Add remaining ingredients and blend until it becomes a sticky dough ball.
- Take a tablespoon of dough at a time and roll into a ball with your hands, and place on a baking sheet or clean plate.
- Roll eat ball in the extra cacao powder to prevent them from sticking together.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
What would you like to see next on The Live Fit Girls YouTube Channel? Let me know in the comments below!