And we’re officially on to Week 3 of the #BeachBumChallenge!
And with a brand new week we also have a brand new workout!! This Bikini Body Kettlebell workout will tone the legs, shoulders, back, and abs — all those trouble spots you’ll want to hit before swimsuit season gets here! 😉
Some of you ladies were asking for the best equipment that doesn’t take a lot of space, and a kettlebell is perfect! It’s super compact — even when you get into some heavier ones! It’s great for tiny apartments!
PLUS, for any of you ladies that don’t have a kettlebell — this week’s prize pack includes a new 15 pound kettlebell! So make sure you check-in with the the community for a better chance to win!
For any of you ladies that don’t have a kettlebell, this workout can be done holding dumbbells as well!
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
Bikini Body Kettlebell Toning
- Kettlebell Squat – Hold the kettlebell around the handles, keeping the bell in the palms. Place the kettlebell close in, towards your chest, and step the feet a little wider than shoulder width apart. Sit the booty back into a squat and press through the heels to stand back up, squeezing the booty at the top.
- Squat, Curl & Press – Just as above, start with a squat, only at the low position of your squat, bring the kettlebell towards the floor straightening the arms down. As you straighten the legs, bicep curl the kettlebell up, and then press it over head.
- Kettlebell Swings – Hold the kettlebell around the handles, and hinge at the hips, making sure your back stays straight. Keep your weight in your heels, and with power from your legs, swing the arms and kettlebell up to shoulder height. Allow momentum to take the kettlebell back down and repeat, as fluidly as you can, keeping your core tight.
- Full Swings – Continue swinging the kettlebell just the same as above, only this time continue swinging all the way up overhead. Be careful not to let the kettlebell go behind you, or to arch your back. Keep your abs super tight throughout the entire exercise.
- Windmills – Hold the kettlebell in your RIGHT hand, with the kettlebell directly over your shoulder. Step your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart, with your LEFT knee and toes turned out. Hinging at your hips, and pressing your hips to the RIGHT, slide your LEFT hand down the inside of your LEFT leg. Using your RIGHT side obliques, press back up.
- Lunge & Row – Hold the kettlebell in your RIGHT hand with your LEFT foot forward in a lunge stance. Hinge slightly forward from your hips, and then lower into your lunge, keeping your weight in your front heel. Straighten the legs to come up to standing, and row the kettlebell up, squeezing the shoulder blade at the top. Repeat on the other side.
- Alternating Plank Rows – Come into a full plank position with the kettlebell between your hands. Engage your abs, and slightly shift your weight into your LEFT hand, as you grab the handle of the kettlebell in your RIGHT hand. Row it up towards the shoulder, squeezing the shoulder blade at the top. Lower down into your plank, and repeat on the other side.
- Kettlebell Twists – Have a seat on your tailbone, and hold the bell in your palms. If you can, lift your heels off the mat to balance on your tailbone. Twist your weight and the kettlebell to the RIGHT, using the obliques, and the twist and rotate to the LEFT, alternating side to side.
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
Lastly, remember to check in with the community and make sure to keep us updated on your Live Happy Challenges!