Happy Sunday Fit Girls!
Let’s talk real quick about accountability partners…who’s your?? — besides the amazing ladies over in the community of course!
Do you have someone at home that reminds you to meal prep? Or pushes you to get your workout in, goes grocery shopping with you, cheers you on and celebrates even the small victories you reach??
I hope so…and this week I want YOU to let them know how much they mean to you. We are heading into the season of love — aka Valentine’s Day — I want you to remember to tell those that mean the most to you, exactly how much they mean to you on a regular basis, but just during holidays.
Leave them little sticky love notes around your house, or send a special “just because” cards to special friends, send flowers a little early to your mother or sister.
Tell them how much they mean to you and how much you appreciate their support in your health goals. On Sunday I have included a little reminder to send out cards or handwritten notes to those special people…and let’s make this a habit! Who doesn’t love a special little unexpected note?? Right??
Now let’s get this week underway, and show it who’s #GirlBoss! 😉
#HappyNewYOU Challenge Week 5 Schedule
Download a printable checklist HERE!
Total Body Toning
- 20 minutes of Cardio – INTERVALS
- NEW Total Body Towel Toning – 3x
- Plank TEST! – Hold your very best plank for as long as you can. Be sure to keep your abs tight, and shoulders strong. You can perform the plank on your elbows, or on your hands, but be sure to maintain proper form the entire time.
Cardio + Arms
- 30 minutes of Cardio
- No Equipment Arms – 3-4x
- Push Up TEST! – Complete 1 round of as many push ups as you can. Try doing as many on your toes as you can, then lower your knees to the mat, and keep it going! You are stronger than you think, girl!
Hump Day Booty
- 30 minutes of Cardio – HILLS
- 10 Minute Booty Lift – 1-3x
- 100 Lunges!
- 30 minutes of Cardio
- 60 minutes of Yoga – you can do a combination of yoga routines from the Live Fit Girls yoga playlist, or you can head to your local studio.
HIIT + Arms
- *OPTIONAL* – 20 minutes of Cardio
- HIIT & Arms Fat Burning Circuit Workout – 3-4x
- Push Up Practice – 4x15x
5k + Abs
- 5k run or walk OR 10 mile bike ride
- Quick Stability Ball Abs -1-3x
- Plank Practice – 3×45 seconds
Self Love Sunday
Now grab your accountability partner or girlfriends and lets get ready to WERK it this week!