I got a quick one for ya today!
As you may remember, this week we are moving into our new apartment — not to mention I caught whatever sickness Nik had😩…and my sinuses feel like they are ready to explode and my throat is on fire — thank goodness for nedi-pots, salt water gargles, and oregano oil. (Should I do a natural remedies post??)
Anyway, because of all that, today is gonna be quick!
I wanted to give you a quick and easy Super Bowl recipe for this weekend! And I’ll have another quick post a little later this afternoon with a round up of some of my favorite healthy Super Bowl recipes you’ll want to make this year.
But for now, lets talk quick about these spicy little morsels.
Back then I didn’t eat chicken…and I was hard core veto-ed when I tried to make SKINNY chicken “wings”…and let’s not even talk about when I mention making buffalo cauliflower…
So this year I wanted to finally serve up these tasty little fiery snacks and no one was stopping me!🔥
And the best part??? They take literally no time at all…just drizzle some cauliflower florets with some lightened up Buffalo sauce and these babies are done in about 20 minutes.
They are so much easier than wings, and not to mention wayyyyy lower in fat. Plus, I love serving them with some skinny blue cheese dip…Mmmmm!! So much flavor!
Now, lets get into the recipe shall we??
- 2 large heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- skinny blue cheese dip for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix the hot sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the cauliflower into a large bowl and pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower. Toss until the cauliflower florets are fully coated.
- Spread on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Serve with skinny blue cheese dip and enjoy!
What are you making up this weekend for the big game??