Good morning ladies!!
I just wanted to pop in and let your know that I DO have a video to go along with this workout and it will be available VERY soon!
As you may remember, we just moved into a new apartment this past weekend (two FULL days of moving literally a half a mile down the street! UGH) But our internet provider was suppose to come hook us all up on Saturday and they didn’t even call or show up at all! So we are waiting for them to come sometime this week, of course.
I promise I tried my best to upload, we even went and hung out at a local restaurant after moving all day — it took SO much longer than expected to move! — to catch the end of the Super Bowl and eat (we don’t have any gas for two weeks — no one told us they had turned it off completely!😩), and both of us had to catch up on some work and use the internet there….after waiting 45 minutes with only 11% of the upload complete, we would have been stuck there for over THREE more hours and it was already 10pm!
So anyway, it’s all edited and ready to go, and I will be heading to a local coffee shop first thing in the morning to upload it.
Luckily, it’s a quick 5 minute ab muffin top melting workout, so you can finish it in no time at all! All of your exercises are still shown and demonstrated below, but if you want to wait to follow along, you can always finish it as a quick night time toning routine!😘
I’ll update this post and everything as soon as the video it live, so keep an eye out!
Sorry for the big inconvenience ladies, and as always THANK YOU for always understanding and being patient with me! This one-woman show couldn’t keep going if it weren’t for you ladies!!💕
Yoga Design Lab Combo Mat (in Chevron)
Melt the Muffin Top Workout
- Ab Curls – Start by laying on your back with your knees in a table top position, and you arms straight by your sides. Engage your abs and keep your belly flat as you lift your head and chest off the mat into a crunch reaching the arms down by your hips. Keep the hips steady and lower your head back down to repeat 10 times.
- Side Bends – Stay in your ab curl position, and on your last one and keep your arms out long. Use your abs to keep your hips steady as you reach your RIGHT arm out a little farther down towards your RIGHT hip, come back to the center staying lifted in your ab curl, and the reach to the LEFT. You should feel a little pinch in your working obliques. Complete 10 bends on each side.
- Corkscrew – Bring your legs straight up towards the sky, and place your hands behind your head as you lift into an ab curl. With your legs glued together, draw a circle with your toes, bringing both over to the RIGHT, down through the center, and up on the LEFT side. When you hit the top of the circle, reverse your circle in the opposite direction. Complete 5 circles in each direction.
- Starfish Crunch – Lay on your back and extend your arms overhead in a “V” shape, and reach your legs out long on the floor. Peel your RIGHT arm and LEFT leg off the mat as you curl your head and chest up to twist and touch your hand to your opposite toes. Lower back flat to the mat, and repeat on the other side. Complete 20 repetitions total.
- Side Plank Crunch – Come into a side plank with your RIGHT elbow on the mat. Lift your LEFT leg slightly as you reach your LEFT arm overhead. Use your obliques to pull your LEFT knee and elbows towards each other to whittle your waistline. Complete 10 repetitions, and then switch sides.
Your PRINTABLE download will be available soon!
Happy Monday you beautiful ladies! ♥︎
Shop Similar Styles: