For the Salad
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 handfuls of fresh parsley, chopped
- hemp seeds to garnish
For the Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl toss all of the salad ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Tahini dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat the salad.
- Sprinkle the salad with hemp seeds, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2