- 10 hard boiled egg whites
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices Ezekiel bread or good quality whole wheat bread
- fresh arugula & black pepper to garnish
- Dice the egg whites into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado and add in mustard, Greek yogurt and lemon juice, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in green onions and pepper and set aside.
- Fold the diced egg whites into the avocado mixture until completely combined.
- Serve on Ezekiel or whole wheat bread with fresh arugula & fresh ground black pepper, enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4