A quick workout that will tone every muscle in under 30 minutes! This fat burning kettlebell workout is FAST and efficient!
Kettlebells are great for quick workouts because you use your entire body AND get our heart rate up in a short period of time. They’re also great to add to your home gym! They’re small and won’t take up a lot of space, but you can do SO MANY different things with them. Kettlebells are on of my must-have pieces in a home gym.
Why You Should ♡ Kettlebells!
♥ Combine your strength and cardio workouts into one – Your heart rate will raise in no time once you get that kettlebell swinging!
♥ Works every muscle from head to toe – Kettlebell exercises use whole-body movements also known as compound movements. Compound movements work more muscles at once than traditional exercises. When you work more muscles, you burn more fat.
♥ It’s Quick AND Effective! – Because it gets your heart rate up, and is a total body workout, you can get a fantastic workout in just 30 minutes, leaving more time for fun with your girlfriends! 😉
♥ FAST Fat Loss! – Because of the compound movements in kettlebell exercises and swinging weight around, your body’s metabolism will skyrocket, burning fat and calories. Also, because this is a weighted exercise, you will build lean muscle, which also burns fat all day long! BOOM!
This kettlebell workout will burn a ton of calories! You’ll work all of your major muscles, burn fat, and get toned in no time. Add some kettlebell workouts into your weekly routine to see some seriously sculpted muscles! 😉
Kettlebell Workout for Abs
Bikini Body Kettlebell Workout
The BEST Kettlebell Booty Exercises
Fat Burning Kettlebell Workout
Complete this workout as a circuit, moving form one exercise to the next with no rest. Repeat this circuit 3 times through.
- Single Arm Swings – Hold the kettlebell in your RIGHT arm, with your feet shoulder width apart and left arm out to side. Lower the kettlebell between your legs keeping your back completely straight and your abs tight. Drive through your heels and use the back of your legs swing the the kettlebell up to shoulder height. Make sure to keep your arm straight, as if it were a pendulum. Swing the kettlebell back down and repeat for 20 repetitions. Repeat on the LEFT side.
- Uneven Push Ups – Place the kettlebell on the ground and slide your RIGHT hand through the handle so that you’re cupping the top of the kettlebell. Bring your body into a plank position (on the knees if you have to) and lower your body down keeping the abs tight and then push your self back up for 10 reps. Repeat on the LEFT side.
- Sumo High Pulls – Stand with feet wider than shoulder width apart, and knees and toes turned out. Hold the kettlebell in both hands, then lower down into a plié squat keeping your back straight up. Drive through your heels and pull the kettlebell up to chin height with your elbows out to the side. Lower back down and continue for 25 reps.
- Windmills – Start standing with your feet shoulder width apart. Keep your RIGHT foot pointing forward, and slightly turn your LEFT knee and foot out slightly. Bring the kettlebell over head in your RIGHT hand in a “wracked” position. Slowly bend down to the LEFT side as if you were sliding your LEFT hand down your LEFT side until you almost touch the floor. Be sure to keep your legs and arms straight. Slowly raise yourself back up keeping the kettlebell pressing straight up the entire time. Repeat 15 times, and then switch side.
- Single Leg Deadlifts – Hold the kettlebell in your LEFT hand. Stand with your feet close together and the weight in your RIGHT leg. Keep a straight line from your head to your toes, then hinge towards the floor from your hips. With a flat back, allow the weight to pull you down. Then use the back of your RIGHT leg, and press through the heel to bring yourself back to standing. Repeat 15 reps on each side.
- Half Get Ups – Lay on your back holding a kettlebell in your RIGHT hand, and with your arm straight up towards the ceiling. Bring your LEFT leg out straight on the ground at about 45 degrees, and the RIGHT knee bent with the foot flat on the floor. Be sure to keep your eyes on the kettlebell throughout the movement. Lift your RIGHT shoulder off the ground by pushing up on your LEFT elbow and onto the LEFT hand. Push your RIGHT foot into the floor lift your hips off the floor. Hold the bridge position for 2-3 seconds before lowering your hips down to the floor. Roll your back down to finish flat on the floor. Complete 10 repetitions, and then switch sides.
Do you love kettlebell workouts? What you favorite exercise?