A quick dumbbell workout for women that will tone all of your target areas! This full body workout will strengthen your butt, abs, & arms in 30 minutes!
But, just because it was snowing doesn’t mean I didn’t get my workout in. Luckily, I am prepared and have a set of dumbbells for this very reason! So, I put together this little circuit and had to share it with you!
This is a great full body dumbbell workout for women that sculpts your booty, arms, and abs all in one.
Because all you need is dumbbells, it’s perfect for a quick workout at home. It’s also a good idea to print it off and bring to the gym. You know, for those days when it’s so packed that you can’t move around — this happens to me when training clients A LOT. And lastly, it’s great for anyone who travels a lot because almost ALL hotel gyms have some dumbbells.
The total workout should only take about 30 minutes, so make sure you KEEP IT MOVING! Circuits are suppose to be quick and efficient.
Full Body Stability Ball Workout
Bikini Body Kettlebell Workout
Full Body Dumbbell Circuit
Complete this workout as a circuit moving from one exercise to the next with no rest. Repeat this circuit 3 times through.
- Burpees – Start standing, holding the dumbbells by your sides. Lower down into a low squat positions and place the weights down on the floor. Then jump your feet back into a plank position, making sure your shoulders are right over the weights. Jump the feet back in to your low squat position and stand up. Lastly, curl the weights up doing a bicep curl and press the weights overhead. Repeat for 15 repetitions.
- Renegade Rows – Come down into a plank position with your hands holding the weights, shift your weight into the LEFT arm as you raise your RIGHT arm up into a row position squeezing the shoulder blade. Lower the weight back down to the floor, then repeat with the LEFT arm. Complete 15 repetitions on each side
- Jump Squats – Stand back up with the weights in your hands. Bend the knees and sit the hips back as if your were sitting back into a chair. Explosively press through the feet and jump into the air straight up. Land as softly as you can back into a squat position, then repeat continuously for 15 repetitions.
- Tricep Kickbacks – From your standing position, come into a slight lunge position with your LEFT foot forward and your RIGHT foot back. Place your LEFT hand on your front thigh, then hold your LIGHTER weight in your RIGHT hand. Lift the RIGHT elbow so that you upper arm is parallel to the floor. Then, only moving from the elbow to the weight, use the back of your RIGHT arm to straighten your arm and lift the weight back. Bend at the elbow to complete one repetition. Repeat, keeping the elbow lifted, for 15 repetitions.
- Lunges – Stand with your RIGHT foot forward and hold the dumbbells down by your hips with your palms facing in. Keep the weight in your front heel, then bend the knees to 90 degrees and lower into a lunge. Make sure to keep the chest up and the abs tight. Use the booty and the back of the front leg to straighten the legs back up. Complete 15 repetitions on the RIGHT leg, and then switch sides.
What’s you favorite dumbbell exercise?? Let me know in the comments below!