Happy Monday Ladies!! I hope you are enjoying this sunny August days to their fullest!
This past week has been absolutely crazy on my end! I have been in Napa Valley for my Aunt’s wedding — which is why I have been so MIA the last week or so! Busy running around preparing and get ready for an awesome wedding!
We — my mom, brother, Nik, and I — are all going to be driving down to Los Angeles together starting today — so I will taking the entire 6 hour trip to catch up on all the things I have missed posting for you! Tons of recipes, tips, and beauty faves are coming your way!
But I promise — you will love this workout! I was able to sneak in a few rounds while we have been up in Napa! It’s perfect for traveling and to do in hotel rooms!
If you like this workout you will love…
- 8 Weeks of Full Body Workouts that will tone every inch of your body — with a HUGE emphasis on lifting + sculpting your booty!
- Strength Workouts to tone + tighten
- Fat Burning HIIT Workouts to boost your metabolism!
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
Full Body Resistance Loop Workout
- Squat with Leg Lifts – Place the resistance band around your ankles, and step your feet a little wider than hip distance apart. Engage your abs and keep your back straight as you sit your hips back into a squat. Keeping the weight in your heels, press up to standing using your booty and hamstrings. As you stand, slightly shift your weight into your LEFT leg as you use your outer thigh to lift your RIGHT leg out to the side. Bring it back down, and then lower back into your squat, and repeat on the other side.
- Tricep Extensions – Hold the resistance loop in your LEFT hand and place your LEFT hand on your RIGHT shoulder. Grab the other end of the resistance loop with your RIGHT hand. Keep your LEFT hand steady to anchor the band at your shoulder as you pull down with the RIGHT arm, squeezing the back of the arm at the bottom. With control bring the band back up, and repeat. Complete all repetitions with the RIGHT arm, and then switch sides.
- Pull Downs – Hold the resistance band overhead with both hands. Keep your feet hip distance apart and stabilize your LEFT arm and shoulder overhead. Use the RIGHT arm to pull the resistance band down, thinking about pulling the elbow down towards the floor. With control, bring the RIGHT hand back up to meet the LEFT, and repeat 15 times before switching sides.
- Plank with Toe Taps – Place the resistance band around your ankles and lower down onto a plank position on your hands. Stay steady through your upper body as you engage the abs and booty to step the RIGHT foot out to the side. With control and without letting your hips move too much, step the RIGHT foot back in, and repeat with the LEFT side. Continue alternating for 20 repetitions.
- Bicycles – Lay on your back on the mat, and place the resistance band around your feet — so that they lay across your shoelaces and the arches of your feet. Bring your hands behind your head, and your legs up to a table top position. Extend your LEFT leg out straight to 45 degrees, as your rotate to bring your LEFT elbow to your RIGHT knee. Twist through your torso, and switch your legs, to rotate the RIGHT elbow to the LEFT knee. Continue bicycling your legs and twisting side to side for 20 repetitions.
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
Would you like more 5 minute workouts for those super busy days?? Let me know what you’d like to see in the comments below! 🙂
Get the Recipe Guide!
Instant access to over 300+ delicious recipes that will help you glow from the inside out. These healthy recipes will save you tons of time in the kitchen and help you FINALLY reach your goals.