You have probably seen 3-Ingredient cookies floating around the internet for some time, especially it you’re on Pinterest!
We LOVE 3-ingredient cookies, but my favorite version is this one! I added a fourth ingredient that makes these cookies even better…
♥♥♥ COCONUT! ♥♥♥
These 4-ingredient cookies are the perfect way to enjoy your sweets without ruining your healthy eating! And if you love chocolate, you will really enjoy these Healthy Chocolate Truffles or my Almond Butter Brownies, so naturally these go right along with my chocolate craze!
These are so simple and take only a minute to throw together. They’re so tasty, you’ll never even know how healthy they are. You can even have them for breakfast and not feel guilty! 😉Print
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 super ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine ingredients until well mixed.
- using a tablespoon, scoop mixture out and shape into a ball.
- Gently press the ball down to flatten a bit, to allow them to cook better.
- Place on grease baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Have you ever made 3-Ingredient Cookies before? What’s you favorite variation?
Get the Recipe Guide!
Instant access to over 300+ delicious recipes that will help you glow from the inside out. These healthy recipes will save you tons of time in the kitchen and help you FINALLY reach your goals.