- Preheat your oven to 350 and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla, and mix with a fork to incorporate the dry ingredients into the oil.
- Add the water a tablespoon or two at a time until it comes together into a wet dough. You don’t want it too be too sticky, so be sure you add just enough water to create a dough ball.
- Spread some extra oat flour onto a clean counter top and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thick.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the rolled out dough into 3 inch squares. If you would like, poke holes in the dough using a toothpick or a fork.
- Carefully place each cookie on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the baking sheets halfway through. The edges should be golden brown once properly cooked.