No party is complete without some crunchy, tasty snacks! These Homemade Pita Chips aren’t only the perfect Super Bowl Snack, they are perfect for a healthy everyday snack!
These are so simple to cook up, they’re ready in only 10 minutes, and they taste so much fresher than when you buy them in the store.
Here are some of my favorite ways to enjoy these crispy little morsels:
- 2 pieces pita bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
- *Optional – I like to tear each wedge in half at the seam of the pita to create thinner chips.
- Arrange pita wedges on a baking sheet, making sure not to overlap.
- Using a basting brush, lightly brush each wedge with olive oil. Season lightly with sea salt.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown. (If you halve each wedge, check at 5 minutes.)
- Serving Size: 4
What’s your favorite Pita Chip Snack?