- 1/2 loaf Ezekiel Bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1–2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop bread into 1 inch cubes and toast bread in the oven until dry and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic and cook about 3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add broth and herbs and let the broth heat up.
- Add bread cubes, and cranberries is desired, and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish (or stuff the turkey!) and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until top is golden and crispy.
- Serving Size: 6