- 1 bottle of red wine — I used Menage à Trois
- 1 cup all-natural apple cider
- 2 apples, sliced — I used Honeycrisp
- 1 orange, sliced
- juice from 1 lemon
- 3–4 cinnamon stick or to taste
- 1 bottle of prosecco — I used La Marca
- In a large pitcher or mason jar, combine the red wine, apple and orange slices, lemon juice, and cinnamon sticks. Mix to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Place the mixture into the fridge and allow it to sit for 6-24 hours to really allow the flavors to develop.
- To serve, pour the sangria into a serving glass and top with a splash of prosecco.
- Don’t add the prosecco until just before serving so that you don’t lose the bubbles! 😉
- Serving Size: 6