Happy Monday! Are you ready for a killer Resistance Band Booty Workout?!
We hope you had a fantastic weekend and were able to enjoy the beginning of a summer full of sunshine and warm weather!
In honor of the first day of summer on Saturday, we had a little get together with our men and had a nice cookout on my rooftop. We made come Chicken Kebobs, Grilled Shrimp, had some healthy sides and washed it down with some Strawberry Lemonade.
Before we got to the cooking however, we started our day off some #WakeUpWorkouts Cardio and this booty workout…that way we could sip a few cocktails as well and not feel too guilty! 😉
You’ll love the workout..we did! It will tone up your entire backside. As you know we LOVE resistance bands, so this workout tones everything with only that. (You can find a resistance band set on Amazon HERE)! Now get to it and work dat booty!
If you like this workout you will love…
- 8 Weeks of Full Body Workouts that will tone every inch of your body — with a HUGE emphasis on lifting + sculpting your booty!
- Strength Workouts to tone + tighten
- Fat Burning HIIT Workouts to boost your metabolism!
Resistance Band Booty Workout
Complete this workout as a circuit, moving from one exercise to the next without rest. Then repeat this circuit 3 more times.
- Squats – Start standing with your feet on top on the tube of the resistance band a little wider than shoulder width apart. Hold the band’s handles at your shoulders, then bend your knees and lower down into a squat. Keep the weight in your heels, then press yourself back up to standing, squeezing your booty at the top. Repeat for 20 repetitions.
- Kick Backs – Come down to your hands and knees, holding the resistance band just under the handles. Place the band across the arch of your RIGHT foot, and slightly shift to your left side, engaging your abs. Press into the band with your RIGHT leg, leading with your heel and using your booty and hamstrings. With control, bend the knee back in towards your chest, then repeat for 20 repetitions on the RIGHT before switching sides.
- Lunges – Come back up to standing, and place the resistance band under your RIGHT foot (it may need to be wrapped around your foot to hold tension). Hold the handles by your shoulders, then step your LEFT foot back to a lunge position. Bend both knees to 90 degrees lowering into a lunge, then straighten the legs and repeat for 20 repetitions before switching sides.
- Leg Extensions – Lay on your back and hold the handles of the band, reaching them over head on the floor. Place the tube of the resistance band across the arch of your RIGHT foot. Bend your knee to 90 degrees, bringing your knee over your hip. Use your booty and hamstring to press through the heel and straighten the leg so that it’s reaching at a 45 degree angle off the floor. Bend the knee back on to 90 degrees and then repeat 20 times on each leg.
- Good Mornings – Start with the band draped over your neck and carefully place handles under the arches of your feet (BE CAREFUL, place a LOT of pressure on the band so that it doesn’t snap up at you). With your hands on your hips, hinge from your hips and keep your back super straight. Come back up to standing by using the backs of the legs to bring you up. Repeat for 20 repetitions.
- Cross Overs – Lay once again on your back with the resistance band wrapped around your RIGHT foot. Hold both handles in your RIGHT hand, and reach the arm out to the side. Cross your leg over to the LEFT side of your body using your inner thighs. Then with control bring the leg back over to the right and repeat for 20 times on each leg.
So what’s your favorite booty exercise?
Get the Recipe Guide!
Instant access to over 300+ delicious recipes that will help you glow from the inside out. These healthy recipes will save you tons of time in the kitchen and help you FINALLY reach your goals.