- 4 – 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking dish with foil.
- Brush salmon with olive oil and place skin side down in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle salmon with dried herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes depending on how thick your salmon is, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Meal Prep Tips
- Cook your salmon as directed above, cooking it more on the rare side (this will make sure the salmon isn’t too dry after reheating!)
- Allow the salmon to cool for about 15-20 minutes at room temperature, and then transfer to your meal prep containers.
- Place the containers in the refrigerator UNCOVERED until cold. (This prevents the steam from staying in your container)
- To reheat, cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serving Size: 4