- 1/4 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Start by shredding all your veggies and spiralizing your zucchini (if you don’t have a spiralizer your can julienne the zucchini as well).
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing into the bottom of a quart-sized mason jar. Layer the salad ingredients in the following order: cabbage, edamame, carrots, bell pepper, and zucchini, sriracha almonds. This will prevent the zucchini from getting too soggy in the dressing.
- Store in the mason jar until you are ready to enjoy! 🙂
- Serving Size: 1