These healthy frozen yogurt popsicles are the perfect treat for summer. This high protein, low-fat treat is great for after a workout or just as a sweet dessert.
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice (regular, nut milk, or oat milk all work!)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and mix until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag or mesh strainer to remove all the strawberry seeds.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- To remove from the molds, carefully run warm water over the molds, making sure not to get any water in the mold, and gently pull the popsicle out.