- 1 Cucumber, halved and seeded
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, cored and seeded
- 4 Plum Tomatoes
- 1 small Red Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups Tomato Juice (low sodium, if possible)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Roughly chop all vegetables
- Place each vegetable in your food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped, be sure not to over chop.
- Combine chopped vegetables in a large bowl, add garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and tomato juice. Stir until combined.
- Let sit for at least 2 hours or over night to let the flavors develop.
- Serving Size: 4