Summer is right around the corner, and I KNOW that you will be wearing those cute tanks and strapless tops any day now! 😉 Not to worry though, because this Sculpted Shoulder Workout is just the workout for you, to make you feel confident and strong in your summer clothes!
Grab some dumbbells and add this routine into your workouts to get summer-ready in no time!
Sculpted Shoulders Workout
Let’s sculpt some sexy shoulders! Grab some dumbbells and complete this circuit 3 times through for some seriously, sculpted shoulders!
- Overhead Press – Stand with your feet hip distance apart, holding your weights. Bring your weights up to a goal post position with your palms facing forward and your elbows bent at 90 degrees. Keep your abs tight and press the weights overhead without arching your lower back. Bend at your elbows to bring the elbows back into that 90 degree bend. Repeat 15 times.
- Side Raises – Keeping your feet hip distance apart, bring the weights down by your sides, palms facing in. Using your shoulder muscles, and not tensing up the through the neck, raise your arms out to the side so that your arms are parallel to the floor. Lower your arms back down by your sides to complete one repetition. Repeat 15 times.
- Front Raises – Now bring the palms to face towards your, while keeping your feet hip distance apart. Raise your arms up in front so that they are parallel to the floor and your palms are facing down. Lower the arms down, and complete 15 repetitions.
- Rear Shoulder Raise – Keep your feet hip distance apart and hinge from your hips to lower your torso down towards the floor, so that it is almost parallel to the floor. Hold the weights in your hands with your palms facing each other, and slightly bend in the elbows, like you’re hugging a giant beach ball. Squeeze your shoulder blades together as you bring your arms out to the sides. Slowly control the weights back down, and repeat for 15 repetitions.
- Planks Walk Outs – Start standing with your feet hip distance apart and your arms by your sides. Bend at your hips and reach your hands to the floor keeping your legs as straight as possible. Walk your hands out in front of you until you reach a plank position. Hold the plank for a second, and walk your hands back in to stand all the way back up. Repeat 10 times.
What’s your favorite shoulder exercise right now? Let me know in the comments!