Happy Hump Day!!
Another Hump Day, another day to work the BOOTY and legs!
We have a brand new workout for you today using those resistance bands again!! We love using bands for workouts on the go, when traveling or when we want to get a great workout outside in the park or on the beach! We especially love our ab workout using the resistance bands! It’s one of our most popular workouts right now on Pinterest!!
Find a tree outside or a pole somewhere at home or in the gym. We have fancy ankle straps to connect to our resistance bands but you can do all of these exercises with a regular ol’ band as well! (Find our resistance band set on Amazon HERE.)
Now, get to it and work those “lady humps”! 😛
Tone your Tush & Legs
Grab those resistance bands, this workout will tone your tush AND your legs! Do this circuit three times through for super sexy legs and booty.
- Lunges Back – Wrap the resistance band around a tree or pole. Hold on to both handles in your RIGHT hand. Step back with your RIGHT foot, into a lunge and pull on the band into a single arm row. Keep your weight in the front leg and in your heel. To come up, press through your heel and straighten your front leg, bringing your RIGHT knee up to balance on one leg. Complete for 15 repetitions with your RIGHT leg before switching sides.
- Booty Kickback – Lower the band to the bottom of the tree. If you have an ankle wrap connect it to your RIGHT ankle, otherwise thread your toes through the handles and place the handle under the arch of your foot. Hold onto the tree for balance with your RIGHT knee bent and foot lifted behind you. Leading through your heel, press back and straighten the RIGHT leg. Make sure to squeeze the booty when you fully extend that leg. Repeat for 15 repetitions, then switch sides.
- Outer Thigh Squeeze – Bring your foot all the way through that resistance band so that the handle is around your RIGHT ankle. Position yourself so your RIGHT leg is away from the tree to work the outer thigh. Keeping your leg straight, use the outer thigh on your right leg to pull the band out to the side. Squeeze your leg muscles and keep the rest of your body steady. Do 15 repetitions on each side.
- Inner Thigh Squeeze – Time to work those inner thighs! Now, the leg that is closer to the tree should have the resistance band around the ankle. This time you will cross your leg to the outside of your body to squeeze your inner thighs. Do 15 repetitions, before switching to the other side.
- Leg Extension – Stand facing away from the tree and the handles of the band wrapped around the top of your foot. Lift your knee so that your thigh is parallel to the floor. Using the front of your thigh, straighten the leg in front of you and squeeze those quadricep muscles. Complete 15 repetitions, then switch sides.
- Leg Curl – Stand facing the tree again with the handles around the arch of your foot. With the band pulled slightly behind you, and your leg straight, curl your leg, to bring your foot up towards your booty. Straighten the leg back down and repeat for 15 repetitions on each side.
Find your printable version HERE! (Right click and “Save as…”)