Welcome to “Tone those Arms Tuesday”!! 😛
On the #Lean4Halloween Schedule today is all new Arm Workout!! This circuit of arm exercises is sure to tone ALL of those arm muscles and will sculpt and define those biceps, triceps, and shoulders!
You will love this amazing arm routine and will feel strong and beautiful when you’re done! 😉
Totally Tones Arms Workout
Grab some dumbbells and get ready to tone those arms! Complete this circuit three times through for a totally awesome workout!
- Monkey Arms – Get ready to have some fun! This first exercise will work those biceps and shoulders. Stand with palms facing in, and pull your elbows up so that your hands are just under your underarms, squeezing your shoulders and biceps. Lower slowly back down. Repeat for 15 repetitions.
- Lateral Bicep Curls – Bring those arms out to the side and parallel to the ground, with your palms facing up. Use those biceps and curl the weights in, bringing them next to your ears. Keeping your arms lifted, extend those arms back straight to that parallel position. Do 15 bicep curls without dropping the arms.
- Tricep Press – Hinge over from your hips, either with feet together or in a staggered stance (shown), have your palms facing up to the sky and your arms straight. Squeeze your triceps as you press your arms up higher to the sky. Slowly lower the arms a bit and press back up. This isn’t a very big movement, but you will still feel the burn! Complete 15 repetitions.
- Shoulder Squeeze – Stand up tall with your arms out in a goal post position (90 degree bend in your arms with palms facing front). Keeping your abs tight and only moving from your shoulders, bring your arms in and squeeze your chest muscles and your biceps, open back and squeeze the backs of your shoulders together. Open and close 15 times total, making sure to squeeze in both directions.
- Tricep Kickback – Hinge over at those hips again and bend at your elbows, bring them up to the sky, with palms facing in. Keep your elbow steady and straighten the arms back, squeezing the triceps. Bend at the elbow to lower the weight back down and extend straight again. Repeat for 15 repetitions without moving the elbows.
- Front Scoop – Stand up straight, with palms facing forward and your elbows just slightly bent. Use the front of the shoulders to raise the arms in front of your, keeping that slight bend. Make sure to keep your chest lifted and don’t round at your shoulders. Lower the arms back down and repeat for 15 repetitions.
- Rear Shoulder Raise – Hinge over from the hips one last time and have the arms down, with palms facing your knees. Keep your back nice and straight, and have a slight bend in the elbows. Lift the arms out to the sides by squeezing your shoulder blades together. With control, lower the arms back down. Complete 15 repetitions.
Now go sculpt some beautiful arms and after, take a picture of those beautiful guns for us and tag @LiveFitGirls on Instagram and Twitter so we can see them! Challenge a friend to this totally awesome workout too!