For the Tuscan Tuna Salad
- 1 – 12 ounce can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna (in water)
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt & black pepper
For the Sandwich
- sliced fresh baked multi-grain bread OR Ezekiel Bread
- sliced provolone cheese
- fresh spinach
- In a medium bowl mix together the tuna, Greek yogurt, artichoke hearts, carrots, red onion, capers, mustard, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Once your ready to prepare your sandwich, prepeat oven to 350 degree and lightly toast two slices of bread for each serving.
- Spread a 1/4 of the tuna salad onto one slice of toasted bread, and place one slice of cheese on the second slice of bread.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese starts to get gooey. 😉
- Top the tuna salad with a handful of spinach and place the cheese bread slice on top. Cut in half and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4