Who needs equipment for a great workout? This no equipment arm workout will tone and strengthen your biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest!
Happy Monday, beautiful babes!
One of the most common requests I get is workouts that you can easily do on vacation, or without any equipment. Well, I have the PERFECT upper body workout that is perfect for you fit girls on-the-go…AND for those of you who have very minimal equipment.
Sure, legs are easy to work without too much equipment — do some squats, a few walking lunges — and you’ll be feeling those legs for days…But targeting the arms without any equipment can be a little harder. These 6 exercises will strengthen your arms for beautifully toned arms.💪
You’ll love this no equipment arm workout whether you’re home, at the gym, or on the road. Even if you only get one round in you’ll be feeling those shoulder, triceps, and chest like WOAH!😘
5 Minute Arm Toning Workout
HIIT + Arm Fat Burning Circuit
Yoga Design Lab Combo Mat (in Geo)
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
No Equipment Arm Workout
- Shoulder Taps – Start in a full plank position, and keep your hips as steady as possible. Then reach your RIGHT hand to tap your LEFT shoulder. Place the RIGHT hand back into its starting position, and then tap the LEFT hand to the RIGHT shoulder. Continue alternating for 10 repetitions on each side without wiggling the hips.
- Walk Outs + Twist – Stand at the end of your mat with your feet hip-distance apart, then bend forward to reach your hands to the mat in a forward fold (your knees may bend slightly). Walk your hands out about a foot at a time all the way out into a full plank position. Hold in the plank for a second or two, then twist to a full side plank on your hands, then rotate back to a regular plank. Walk your hands all the way back into your forward fold, then roll up, and repeat twisting to the other side. Complete 5 on each side.
- Down Dog Push Ups – Come into a plank position on your hands, and have your weight in the balls of your feet. Lift your hips high to come into a downward dog position. You should feel a stretch in your hamstrings. Try to get your back as flat as possible. Shift your weight forward to bring your chest over your hands, into a plank, and hold for one second, with tight abs. Using your abs and your shoulders, lift your hips back up to your downward dog pose, and repeat 10 times.
- Shoulder Squeeze – Come down onto your mat, laying on your stomach, and extend your arms out in front of you. Keep your abs tight as you slightly lift your arms and legs just a few inches off the mat. Squeeze the shoulder blades together as you pull your elbows down towards your waistline, and slightly lift your back into a small extension. Really think about creating resistance through your arms, and repeat 15 times.
- Swimmers – Laying on your stomach, extend your arms out in front of you and your legs back behind you. Engage your abs, and lengthen through the crown of your head as you lift your RIGHT arm and LEFT leg up a few inches off the mat. Think of lengthening out through your fingers and toes, and then lower to repeat on the other side. Complete 10 repetitions on each side.
- Tricep Push Ups – Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder width apart and directly under your shoulders. Keep your abs tight and lower down into a push up, making sure to keep your elbows in close by your waistline. Press through your palms to push up, making sure to keep your abs tight. Complete 10 push ups, depending on your strength. You can always lower down to your knees to modify.
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
Now, let’s show this week who BOSS, right ladies?! ♥︎