You’ll love this quick resistance band booty and abs workout! Each exercise in this routine uses booty band loops to target both your butt and abs at the same time for an efficient workout!
If you’ve been following along for a while you know I LOVE resistance bands — and apparently the Live Fit Girls Community does too!
If you browse around at all, you’ll notice your Resistance Band Arms & Abs workout is the most popular video on YouTube, the oldie but goodie Resistance Band Abs workout is still an ever popular post and continuously blows up over on Pinterest, and last year’s Beautiful Beach Bum & Thighs workout, is still causing some serious booty burning for all of my fit girls!
I hear you loud and clear ladies!! So I have a brand NEW resistance band workout for you that will get those abs shaking and booty burning! This one uses these amazing little resistance loops — which are AMAZING for traveling!
This quick booty and abs resistance band workout will tighten you tush and tone your midsection in minutes. You’ll love adding this into weekly workout schedule!
If you like this workout you will love…
- 8 Weeks of Full Body Workouts that will tone every inch of your body — with a HUGE emphasis on lifting + sculpting your booty!
- Strength Workouts to tone + tighten
- Fat Burning HIIT Workouts to boost your metabolism!
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
Resistance Band Abs & Booty
- Ab Curls – Place the resistance band around your thighs just above your knees, making sure the band is nice and flat. Lift the legs up to a table top position with the knees bent at 90 degrees. Make sure to press against the band to keep the knees hip-distance apart, you’ll immediately start to feel the booty! With your hands behind your head, lift into an ab curl, and complete 15 repetitions.
- Toe Taps – Keeping the band just above the knees and pressing against the band to keep the knees apart, stay in your ab curl (or lower down to modify). Lower the toes towards the floor, making sure to keep the knees bent at 90 degrees, and the abs pulled in towards your spine. When you begin to feel your belly shake, use the lower abs to pull the knees back up to table top.
- Oblique Curls – Bring the knees back to table top position, with the band around the thighs, and knees pressing apart. Keeping the hands behind the head, come back into an ab curl, this time rotating to the RIGHT as you come up. Remember, keep the abs pulled in and don’t let them pooch! Lower down to the center and repeat to the LEFT. Alternate side to side for 10 repetitions on each side.
- Leg Lowers – Place the band around the ankles, again, making sure it lays flat. Press against the band to open the legs hip distance apart, and then extend the legs up to the sky. Place your hands behind your head, and lift into an ab curl (or keep your head down to modify). Lower the legs down to about 45 degrees, and then use the lower abs to pull the legs back up.
- Booty Bridge – Place the band around your thighs, just above your knees. Lay on your back with your feet flat on the floor, hip distance apart, and your arms by your sides. With your heels in close towards your booty, press into the heels then lift your hips up to make a straight line from your knees to your shoulders. At the top of the bridge makes sure the knees are NOT touching, this will work the outer thighs. Lower down and repeat, making sure the knees never touch. THEN, hold at the top and PULSE up for 10 counts!
- Booty Bridge Burner – On your last booty bridge pulse, hold at the top, still making sure the knees aren’t touching. Without changing the position of your feet, slightly open your knees a few inches further apart, squeezing the booty and outer thighs. With control bring the knees back in, but don’t let them touch! Repeat 15 times, never letting those knees touch!
- Clam Shell – Keeping the band around your thighs, lay on your LEFT side, and rest your head on your bottom hand or arm. Slightly bend your knees to keep your hips, knees, and feet stacked. Keeping your abs tight, rotate at your hip socket to open the RIGHT (top) knee a few inches, but keeping the feet together. With control lower back down, then repeat. Make sure to do the LEFT side after.
- Booty Kicks – Come onto all-fours on your mat and place the resistance band around the tops on your feet and your aches. Flex your RIGHT foot then slightly shift your weight into your left side. Engage your abs then you kick your RIGHT heel up towards the sky. With control lower the knee back down and then repeat without allowing weight into the right side. REPEAT on the left once all repetitions are finish with the right.
Find your PRINTABLE download HERE!
Get the Recipe Guide!
Instant access to over 300+ delicious recipes that will help you glow from the inside out. These healthy recipes will save you tons of time in the kitchen and help you FINALLY reach your goals.