But I really love spicy cajun mayo…but I’ve talked before about my issue with mayo. As much as I love it…I would much rather find a healthier option. So, of course, I called upon my favorite healthy ingredient — nonfat Greek yogurt — to help me out.
Nonfat Greek yogurt is the perfect substitute for mayo and saves a TON on calories and fat — not to mention adds in a ton of protein. I you need to do is add a little cajun seasoning and you have the tastiest gajun dip ever.
I especially like this as a dip for crispy sweet potato fries or on a Blackened Tilapia Sandwich with an Ezekiel bun and crispy lettuce. <– I’ll be sure to share that recipe soon! 😉Print
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon homemade cajun seasoning (or no-salt added store bought)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Serve with you favorite side dish as a dip or use as a dressing on sandwiches.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 2
What’s your favorite dipping sauce out there?